Okay, maybe that's a slight exaggeration.
- Most people don’t line up plates assembly-line style
to feed their children.
- Most people haven’t had two kids in diapers….
f o r 10 y e a r s.
- Most people don’t do 3-4 L O A D S of laundry
- Most people DON'T consider "dAtE Night"
an hour at the gym together at 5:00 A.M
For most, a trip to Costco with the kids does NOT warrant... a well-planned s t r a t e g y.
STANDING IN LINE at the grocery store,
someone A L W A Y S comments,
“Wow, you have your hands full.”
There are frequent stares as people race to count heads,
- Grocery bill? Very high,
- SleepLESS Nights? Every Night.
- Vehicle of choice? BIG, rED, 12-passenger VAN.
My personal favorite...from a woman in a restaurant,
When I strip away all the hARD parts of the day,
This blog is an attempt to remember, as often as possible,
And because my sweet husband won't read anything
I will try to be concise.
Here is a funny video of us one night when Dan was on shift. It satisfied any requests for an attempt at a REALITY t.v. show. I could never do that.
High Today: We made it to church and everyone was wearing shoes...Thanks Dan
Low Today: Didn't get the diaper on Cade in enough time to make a difference right before dinner. 3 kids hopped up on the table...just to be sure they were safe.